mselect is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for an international energy client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales of solar systems & solar products. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, Kurdish is a plus.
Technical Sales Engineer who have deep technical knowledge of solar products/ applications/ solutions with ability to design/ calculate solar off grid system, pumping system, Hybrid system, that will be based in Iraq (Baghdad) to follow up with our existing distributor, support in sales and technical after sales and provide the regional sales manager a daily report.
- Tracking the local solar market in Iraq and meeting with distributors and competitors frequently
- Support the distributors technically if needed
- Support the regional sales manager in sales, new orders, payment follow-up
- Keep aware about competitors’ products, prices, capacity of products in Iraq market
- Build strong and healthy relationships with our distributors
- The ability to travel to any city in Iraq upon request or need
- Send daily work report (DWR) to the regional sales manager for all above information
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Renewable engineering
- +3 years of experience in technical sales of solar systems & solar products
- Professional in Microsoft office
- Iraqi Driving License
- Based in Baghdad
- Ability to travel all around cities of Iraq
- Strong communications skills
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Follow Up with customers
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.