Project Manage and provide quality assurance to programs in talent development portfolio that empower the client’s professional level employees globally with the skills and experiences needed to enable individual career growth desired business outcomes & impact.
- Partner with stakeholders to continuously improve talent development practices and introduce future tools & approaches needed
- Partner with P&O team to assess talent leading or lagging measures, and use data to drive action plans & decisions
- Partner with HR Partners globally to ensure proper handover and continuous coaching for the use of talent development solutions
- Contribute to the talent development portfolio in the areas of Talent Discovery, Talent Advancement, Performance & Capability Development and Sense of Belonging
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related filed Equivalency with English Language Fluency
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Talent Management or related field
- At least two years of full-time equivalent experience leading HR/Talent Management related projects
Competencies and Skills Requirements:
- HR Performance Management
- HR Capability Development
- HR Global Diversity & Inclusion
- HR Coaching
- HR Succession Planning
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.