The Business Developer is responsible for driving the growth of the company, by identifying new business opportunities and developing relationships with potential partners and customers. Also will be responsible for negotiating and managing relationships with clients while ensuring that sales targets are met. To be successful in this role, the Business Developer will need to have excellent communication skills and be perfectionists, resolving conflict and issues, as well as training and leading the team.
- Identify new business opportunities by researching industry trends, market conditions, and competitors
- Develop relationships with potential customers through cold calling, emails, meetings, etc.
- Develop customized solutions that fit each customer's individual needs
- Negotiate pricing and other terms of sale
- Prepare sales presentations for prospects
- Monitor customer feedback to ensure satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends and developments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Kurdish and/or Arabic.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work independently as well as and being available to travel to cities inside Kurdistan.
- Having some creativity in work.
- Very good with Microsoft programs.
- Having supervising skills to supervise some employees.
- Having skills to make new leads and meeting arrangements.
- Having experience in social media platforms and the digital marketing business in general.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.