mselect is hiring a Visa and Pass Section Head for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have at least 5 years of oil company administrative experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Supervise the implementation of section work and put forward improvement suggestions
- Be responsible for uploading and releasing relevant affairs of the company
- Be responsible for the relevant management of the company Responsible for the budget and management of visa, pass and diesel supply
- Be responsible for the coordination between departments and leaders
- Be responsible for the overall formulation and improvement of rules and regulations for the management of archives and documents, supervise the implementation, and do a good job in confidentiality
- Be responsible for the organization and management of relevant teams
- Complete other tasks assigned by the superior
- University degree or above
- Strong English and Arabic languages communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
Minimum Experience: 5 years of oil company administrative experience
Job-Specific Skills: Some leadership skills are required
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.