Handles fulfilling existing accounts, obtaining new ones, and following a daily work schedule to adequately ensure the satisfaction of their customers throughout all purchase levels.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- 2-5 years experience in printing field or related fields
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.