mselect is looking for a Warehouse Manager for a leading wholesale client in London. Candidates must have at least 7 years of experience as Warehouse / Store Manager, preferably in a cash and carry or wholesale environment. Fluency in English is a must.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager designate to manage all areas of a warehouse, and showcase strong leadership. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out efficiently and safely, while maintaining high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage all warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, merchandising and invoicing of products
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by conducting regular stock takes and ensuring that all stock movements are correctly recorded
- Ensure all warehouse activities comply with health and safety regulations and company policies
- Maintain a team of warehouse staff, including training, coaching and performance management
- Develop and implement warehouse policies and procedures to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity
- Monitory and analyse warehouse KPIs to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to address any issues
- Work closely with other departments, including buying team, to ensure all stock requirements are met
- Ensure customer satisfaction is met and all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse facility, including equipment and machinery
- Proven experience as a Warehouse / Store Manager, preferably in a cash and carry or wholesale environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practices
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.