MSELECT is looking for a System Administrator for a well-known international oil and gas operator in Basra. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in International Oil & Gas companies. Fluency in English is a must.
The System Administrator will be responsible for preparing and updating all documentation and performance related matters.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare materials list / specification / description as per actual requirements and consult warehouse team members to produce quality material codes in accordance with SAP
- Create purchase orders, service orders via either SAP or BPM system
- Upload/ extract purchase orders, service orders information into/from SAP system
- Record/ report General Services materials receiving & issuing logs to line managers and maintain inventory book
- Upload all kinds of e-forms including but not limited to time sheets, petty cash reimbursement request, etc. for General Services department via BPM system
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by line managers
- Ensuring all purchase orders, service orders and material lists meet formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing, and receiving soft and hard copy forms and documents on behalf of department
- Producing regular reports on progress to maintain cohesion throughout the department
- Ensuring all items are uploaded in a timely manner to facilitate deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good Collaboration and cooperation ability
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s University degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in International Oil & Gas companies
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.