Build deep base understanding aimed at finding commercial opportunities to be unlocked and perform analysis to support the realization of base management objectives through the timely provision of a core set of reports that measure and track base management activity and deep-dive analysis.
- Deliver data and reporting that the marketing function require to understand the performance of marketing campaigns
- Modeling and Simulation technique development
- Manage the volume and complexity of campaign execution to various customer segments across different channels
- Analyze commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and incremental value delivered. Define analyses of the prepaid base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value
- Carry out complex non-routine reporting/analysis and deep dives to understand customer and channel behavior and the commercial impact of that behavior i.e. price plan dispositioning, data usage deep dive
- Present Findings in the best in class Visualization tools like tableau or power BI
- Handling the analytical and operational dimensions related to CVM activity
- Working closely with the base management team for better targeting plan leading for higher customer engagement
- Providing proactive and reactive insights and recommendations with clear business impact
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Statistics or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic and English
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.