The Contracts Specialist shall undertake an end-to-end contracting activity for materials and services. The primary responsibility of the position is to drive pre-award contracting activity and facilitate post-award contract management for Services Contracts. This position is also expected to multi-task and be flexible to be utilized across C&P.
- Independently execute tendering and contracting activity
- Facilitate post-award contract management
- Maintain all records in a share point/ SAP in a structured format
- Maintain HSE as the priority when executing the work
- Advice and support businesses to ensure all parties understand the C&P processes
- Proactively work with businesses to identify third-party needs for better planning
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all parties
- Help C&P with reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the oil & gas industry of which at least 2 years within the contracting & procurement function
- Experience in handling tenders
- Experience in dealing with vendors
- Experience working in a JV environment will be an advantage
- Well-versed in MS office
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Bilingual Skills in both English and Arabic Languages
- SAP Experience is highly preferred
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.