mselect is looking to hire a Construction Manager for a manufacturing client in Basra. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Will be reporting to Project Construction Manager
- Will be managing subcontractors on site during construction period
- Daily Control and reporting of construction phases to Project Manager
- Coordination between Port Authorities and the company regarding Documentation and project approvals and etc.
Qualifications and Job Description
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Experience in leading a team, at least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position,
- Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Specifications and Codes to construction projects.
- Experience in working in international projects,
- Be able to communicate and coordinate with Administrative and Official Institutions,
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications and have strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills,
- Be able to plan, budget control, work schedule in construction works,
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing,
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Advanced AutoCAD, Advanced Ms Project,
- Knowledge of construction guidelines and federal regulations,
- Be able to compose progress payment arrangement and unit price analysis,
- Teamwork skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process