MSELECT is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager for an international industrial and distribution client in Duhok. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years in sales. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Provide team coaching and mentoring for team development area’s (at least once every two weeks to join sales Developers/ Pre-sellers on full day market tour.
- Represent and manage Central Region function team administrative disciplinary actions, mentoring compliance of team commitment of complying with company North Iraq policies and regulations.
- Following all required SFE KPI’s & and lead the implementation with SSDM.
- Focus in developing and maintaining sales growth based on opportunity and company BP .
- Follow and manage achieving new business acquisition and coordinate needed team capability to assure highly strategic & efficient sales penetration ,and market share.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all customers by developing scheduled agenda to sustain relationship with 20% top customers.
- Establish and ensure that all sales dispatching administration procedures are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales needs.
- Enhance coolers efficiency based on cooler efficiency report by FIT.
- Update and report weekly and monthly departmental reports and corrective actions with assurance of continues development of information hand off in regards to all required information – external & internal.
- Manage Concessions performance closely to ensure limited deviation from planned volume and discount.
- Analyse and monitor progression on A/R collection by planning to accelerate rate / ratio for those above 15 days to 30 days.
- Prepare sales forecast plan on weekly to ensure needed product stock is maintained for the region.
- Work and coordinate effectively with marketing function and customers to uplift trade marketing execution and DME within assigned area’s to assure positive customer evaluation.
- Core contribution in marketing agreements by forcing best interest of CCBCJ sales strategies and overview agreements compliance with sales execution and its scope within assigned market.
- Monitor and supervise distributor profitability .
- Preparation of distributor ‘Annual Business Plan’ in consultation with Distributor and review of Distributor Business plan.
- Monitor sales forecast accuracy.
- Ensuring that distributors’ working standards are as per defined standards.
- Helping distributor in recruiting/training his Sales team.
- Monitoring of KBIs and distributor profitability and taking corrective action accordingly.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lead and manage sales systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- Potential to be promoted to key sales roles in the country.
- Openess to change & diversity.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality orientation & result oriented.
Critical Specific Experiences
- Good knowledge of company Sales Systems.
- Managerial and/or other functions experience is plus.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
- 4 years of experience in functional and sales sector.
- FMCG knowledge – product / history / philosophy
- Sales Manager
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.