MSELECT is looking to hire an After Sales Manager for an Automotive client in Baghdad, Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
The Aftersales Manager will ensure that all of the departments within the Aftersales operation function efficiently and as one unit to optimize performance and provide customer excellence
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets
- Proposes plans and programs that boost the effectiveness of the After Sales function.
- Takes actions to sustain, retain and enhance levels of customer satisfaction, whilst sustained profitability.
- Works with team to develop understanding and implementation of customer focused environment, setting clear objectives/targets
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Build and establish good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Auto Engineering or a related major
- Minimum 3 years of experience in after sales management.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
- Strong understanding of the Automotive Industry and the local market.
- Product knowledge; Marketing and PR
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process