The Supply Chain Officer manages and is responsible for providing the company with the required materials and products on a regular basis and coordinating with suppliers and venders by making purchase orders and contracts and coordinating with other departments in the company.
- Creating the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analysing supply chain data and performance
- Coordinating with the warehouse department and providing the necessary materials MIN/MAX
- Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain records
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not necessarily exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 or more years of previous work experience in supply chain management
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in business management, economics, logistics, or a related field.
- Additional qualifications might include an advanced Supply chain management degree (e.g., Master in the related field, Master of Business Administration)
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management. standards and industry legislation
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- From a non-medical background
- Nationality: Iraqi
- Must be able to travel
- Display exemplary ethical behaviour when working with confidential documents
- Effective data trending, document control, and technical skills
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced experience with (Microsoft Excel - ERP)
- Strong problem-solving, training, team-building, and mentoring abilities
- Language skills: Arabic, English, Kurdish is advance
- Able to work under pressure or meet tight deadlines
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.