mselect is looking to hire a Supply Chain Engineer for an international FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in beverage or food manufacturing field. Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish is a must.
- Assign tasks according to the work programs of the foreman
- Manage implementation of production program according to processes, and share daily production programs with a foreman
- Ensure maintenance programs for production line machines and ensure SAP PM module system utilization
- Monitor and continuously improve performance, line efficiencies, and raw material yields
- Ensure full utilization of company systems like SAP
- Ensure that all operators are trained to carry out maintenance/repair and cleaning of machines and areas under their responsibility
- Perform cleaning and arrangement control on the field, machine, and equipment to achieve the goal on criteria determined for the field under the responsibility
- Perform and impose periodic, preventive, and corrective maintenance activities on planned periods.
- Report process performance to employees and management
- Ensure discipline within the plant
- Train and raise the capability of the team under supervision. Follow up on the performance of his staff
- Driving people to follow the company’s work safety rules.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, Programming PLC effectively
- Understand and diagnose single-line diagrams
- different in use industrial communication and networking protocols
- Familiar with industrial electrical control devices such as VFDs, soft starters, control valves, pt, ft, and temperature transmitters
- Experienced in electrical circuit troubleshooting and designing
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic (Upper-intermediate level of English)
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following "Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering" or any equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Beverage and/or food manufacturing field
- Good Communication Skills & Openness to Change & Diversity
- Quick learning, good leading, planning and organization skills
- Self-Initiative & Result Orientation
- Teamwork & Team Building
- High Analytical
- Able to lead and manage production systems and cross-functional projects
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international)
- Quality and result oriented
- Knowing SAP system is preferred
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.