MSELECT is looking to hire a Social Manager for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must, Kurdish is a plus.
- Familiar with the communication methods of SNS platform, responsible for content creation, operation strategy formulation and implementation of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms
- Familiar with the gameplay of local KOLs and fans system, can effectively organize KOLs and fans to create content that meets the preferences of local users and disseminate them through different channels, maintain the relationship between the brand, KOLs and fans, and periodically create and hold brand activities
- Supplier management, to ensure that suppliers carry out orderly communication according to a unified communication idea and rhythm, and to ensure the output quality and work progress of suppliers' work
- Sensitive to content, have good planning and topic selection skills, strong copywriting and creative skills, and precise control of content tonality for different platforms
- Cooperate with important time points such as new product release, listing, promotion and other important time points for content planning and promotion, and be familiar with the advertising and resource cooperation models of Digital and Social platforms
- Ability to use professional data analysis tools and insights to analyse the development trend of new media, and be able to formulate executable plans suitable for social media communication characteristics and improve digital platforms based on analysis
- Possess good organizational and coordination skills, able to quickly recruit local KOLs and fans, and operate according to the system and output and disseminate content
- A bachelor's degree is required for this position
- Candidates based in Baghdad or Erbil are preferred
- Languages: Arabic and English are required; Kurdish is preferable
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.