- Maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy
- Overall responsibility for service sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering
- Customer & order acquisition for service products
- Identify potential opportunities with existing and new customers
- Identify sales opportunities, elaborate proposals and coordinate other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Encourage customer growth and loyalty to the company through continuous support and customer assistance
- Perform according to company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level
- Report according company rules
- Using software/programs being obligatory in the company
- Prepare and review contract terms and conditions using standard Trane contract templates when applicable
- Present the proposal to the customer
- Follows up with buying influences
- Develop, evaluate and discuss possible solutions with customer
- Actively participate in team work for projects/jobs defined by Acquisition Leader
- Keep customer data base updated
- Implement Pan European and local Service Business programs
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on service customer acquisition and development
- Technical graduate with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical ability
- A specialization in sales, sales management, or marketing
- Strong experience in Sales Trucking, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Hard working, Strong personality, convincing speaker, decent looking
- Customer service-oriented characters & Customer relationship management
- Must have the ability to use a computer and associated software, (e.g., MS/ Office, Excel and MS Windows).
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be desirable but not essential.
- This role will involve daily travel to client sites, therefore a full driving license is essential.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.