This role will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Develop deployment plan for all company’s proprietary technologies utilizing internal resources and capabilities. This requires working closely with BU T&Is and Licensing Out Department to prepare the needed packages during various stages of Engineering
- Leads project management for all technologies deployment with managing dispute cases negotiation and resolution with respect to change orders and scope changes in License and Engineering Agreements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and report and escalate to management as needed
- Engage with key stakeholders throughout the client and externally to ensure alignment. Establish appropriate interactions with key internal stakeholders like the Licensing Out department, BU T&I, SBUs, E&PM, and external stakeholders as well.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Geography: Global
- Problem solving/Decision making: Managing dispute cases negotiation and resolution with respect to change orders and scope changes in License and Engineering Agreements
- Internal Contacts: B-T&I, SBU, IP Legal, E&PM, Corporate Manufacturing, Licensing, Affiliates, Procurement, Finance, Performance and Control, Tax, M&A, Commercial Legal, JV
- External Contacts: Licensee, Engineering Companies, Global Technology providers (Sub Licensee), Growth Projects JV partners
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering field
- +5 years of experience in project management
- Commercial Knowledge
- IP knowledge
- Possess high project management skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication, commitment skills & Passion for details
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.