MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer for a telecom client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of network design experience and be fluent in Arabic and English.
We are a growing multinational technical and ISP company based in Baghdad that offers its employees a fun work environment, flexibility, and career opportunity.
- To provide technical support for the Iraq network environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities, upgrades etc.
- You will be a contributing member of the global network Infrastructure team.
- CCNP or CCIE is expected for this senior role
- 10+ years of experience in infrastructure design, implementation, management and support
- Strong experience and troubleshooting with protocol like EIGRP, BGP and SSL and IPsec VPN technologies.
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing High Availability (HA) solutions
- Experience with Cisco UC, particularly with IOS based voice gateways, a plus.
- Strong experience securing and monitoring network devices
- Current experience with Network devices like Fortigate firewalls managed using FortiManager, Cisco (router, switches and wireless controllers, WAPs), load balancers (F5 LTM)
- Good to have an experience working with Cisco UCS, and cloud connection
- Proficient with tools to collect network statistic utilizing protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, etc.)
- Expert with implementing and supporting QoS.
- ISP management and escalation experience.
- Advanced troubleshooting in a complex environment with various technologies, data center experience.
- Hands-on experience with high performance network and network optimization in highlyavailable, large-scale, multisite, international environments
- Be a part of on-call rotation once a month to support network infrastructure in weekend
- CCNP or equivalent recognized certification preferred
Qualifications, Education, Skills
- Working (not theoretical) of IPv4 / IPv6 routing, MPLS, BGP, OSPF/IS-IS, and related protocols knowledge
- A positive attitude towards stressful situations, tight deadlines, and sharing knowledge
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills with both internal and external point of contacts, comfortable escalating when appropriate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization and to gain and maintain credibility when delivering difficult messages under stressful situations.
- Experience managing simultaneous projects involving team members
- Solid understanding of ITIL processes and best practices
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to effectively translate technical issues and circumstances to non-technical personnel
- Must be confident and personable and able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- An effective mentor to provide professional and technical guidance to other staff members.
- Ability to organize work in an efficient manner.
- Organized, detail oriented, and a superior multitasker.
- Lead by example
- 4-7 plus years of network design experience
- Experience with Telecommunications and FTTH.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Background in data analysis and processing.
- CI/CD framework automation: Circle CI, Packer, Jenkins
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process