mselect is looking to hire a SAP BRIM SOM (Remote) for an international technology client in UAE. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English is a must.
The Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant will provide expertise and knowledge in the areas of SOM and CRM. This position requires business knowledge, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing, ABAP and integration knowledge, and may include team training. He or she will guide us through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the BRIM solution.
As a Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant, you will assist Earthlink team in auditing the system integrator work and make sure that the plans, configurations and development are aligned with our business needs and the work being done are within the standard or best-practices of SAP BRIM, providing experience in leading practices, methods. In the later phase, you will deliver new solutions in the system standalone or though team guidance.
The successful Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant will work with and through a team to assist us with a variety of needs. The goal is to support our consultants as they build their individual skills.
- Leverage technical expertise and industry best practices to recommend solution
- Support and interface with key processes of standard SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution including master data, subscriptions, pricing procedures and product modeling for SAP SOM within SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing solution
- with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- extensive Order Management business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies
- analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements
- complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver
- Delivery of the approved solutions, customization and development
- Ability to work independently
- mentoring and guidance to other team members
- broad technical leadership, exert influence outside of immediate team and Drive change
- with team members and other organizations, customer, and vendors on complex issues
- Stay updated with the industry leading practices in Sales & Distribution and pursue professional relationships inside and outside the company
- Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management)
- Team training
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering OR Computer Sciences or Equivalent
- Should have 4+ years’ experience as SAP functional/developer expert in Hybris Billing area
- Experience with the SAP S/4HANA Subscription Order Management module is a plus
- Experience with SAP CRM Subscription Order Management module is an acceptable substitute
- ABAP knowledge is required
- Advanced understanding of the configuration and standard features and functions for SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution is mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the Telco business models
- Minimum 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing
- Hands on Functional Configuration and Design Experience
- Experience with building integrated solutions across SAP modules
- Blueprint, build and go live support experience
- Certifications in SAP SOM & CRM (preferable)
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform with knowledge of specific flows of the OTC process in the Telco industry
- Understanding of development concepts, like User-Exit, BADI, Implicit/explicit enhancements, REST and SOAP Web Services, RFC, ODI, BDOCs, BAPI
- Extensive hands-on previous SAP CRM SOM / S4 configuration experience
- Responsible for the product modeling, pricing procedures and order management process within Customer Management (SAP BRIM) and integration to external applications (e.g. E-Commerce)
- Strong High-tech experience in Subscription Order Management (SOM), Provider Orders, Provider Contracts. Convergent Charging & Invoicing, Convergent Mediation is a bonus
- Product Configuration with Advance Variant Configuration is a plus
- Cross Catalog Mapping
- S/4 HANA experience
- Ability to follow SAP methodology -Activate including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.