MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for a telecom’s client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience and must be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Commercial Director
- Regional Sales Managers, Senior Sales Operations Officer & Sales Operations Officer
Manage the Handsets Sales Department of OPPO in order to achieve the overall targets and manage all daily operations and activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all sales channels activities.
- Implement effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection target.
- Set strategies and plans for the Sales Team and lead them to implement these plans.
- Manage the Wholesalers to control their orders based on the assigned sales targets.
- Maintain contact with Key Accounts in the market area to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and guide the Sales Team’s performance, set clear objectives to drive improved results and define clear development goals and plans.
- Recruit and interview Sales Team members based on criteria agreed upon with the company standards.
- Advise the Regional Sales Managers in preparation of a journey plan.
- Monitor the account receivables for all clients and especially those whom exceed their limits.
- Establish a quarterly sales target for the Sales Department to be approved by the commercial director.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Sales Team to revise weekly performance, pending issues, complaints or any related cases.
- Make all needed efforts to maximize both present, long term sales and gross profits.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and review the entire inventory on a daily basis.
- Ensure and validate regarding Purchase Sales Inventory PSI and long-term stock.
- Develop Sales Team to have the most well trained and professional sales force possible.
- Handle complaints from the wholesaler dealers, customers and constructively handles (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to the Sales Department.
- Monitor competitors’ strategy and products portfolio.
- Manage day to day operations of the business.
- Set the weekly order with the Marketing and Supply Chain Departments.
- Make the semiannual rotation plan of the Regional Sales Managers.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in Sales Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at least in Managing distribution of mobile phones.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process