mselect is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for an international training organization in Lebanon. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English.
This role’s main focus is that he/ she is dedicated to a specific Client Groups and responsible for supporting the sales efforts, in securing existing business and growing the business, by providing ongoing customer service and assisting the implementation of Client in-company projects. The Project Coordinator ensures that the project or service is delivered according to plan and completed successfully, within given deadline & budget and with due consideration to Client’s requirements. The Project Coordinator works directly with the Project Manager.
- Support sales activities –The PC liaises with the PM and internal colleagues in order to co-ordinate the actions and deadlines according to the plan
- Customer relationship support & stakeholder day to day management. The PC is the central point of contact making the link between all parties involved: Associates, PM, Client and any other staff and/or suppliers
- Project planning. The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating various and simultaneously projects assigned to him/ her
- Business process improvements – quality management. Monitor customer satisfaction for Client Group, analyse feedback and propose improvement actions
- Delivery Management System – input all key logistical related information for each in company assignments in a centralized system and maintain a quality system. PO system for Associates – ensure a PO is used where required for all in company assignments, proposal stage and during implementation stage, so that any invoice issued by the Associate may be traced back to a PO
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A clear and demonstrable track record in the management and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a first experience in international companies, working with senior management
- Be able to act as a member of a virtual team, with a track record of achieving results through personal planning and implementation
- English language, French is a plus
- Client and service focus
- Project management and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, innovative, results driven
- Detailed minded
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability in coordinating several projects
- Bachelor with Business Administration or any equivalent field
Key tools used in the role include:
- Microsoft Office Programmes & Salesforce
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.