MSELECT is hiring a Marketing Senior Specialist for an automotive client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of similar experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
Purpose of Job
The Marketing Senior Specialist is responsible for marketing and promotional activities with the Marketing team to enhance the business operation.
- Employee is required to exhibit the company's core values and philosophy.
- Understand and implement CI and other guidelines for marketing content and materials.
- Support company dealers in their marketing efforts.
- Advise marketing content and copyright material related to business operation.
- Consistently seek out innovative opportunities to promote the company's brands.
- Review and implement company promotions, including sponsorship, motor shows, special events and media programs.
- Maintain a good relation with media and governmental entities.
- Travel to workshops, events and meetings both within Iraq and aboard.
- Maintain tracking & accountability for promotions through KPI reporting.
- Support and assist marketing research or survey programs on behalf of the company, including internal efforts, one-off events and long-term tracking.
- Translate copyright materials & press release from English to Kurdish and reversed.
- Understand and analyze data collected and generate a report.
- Create reports and visual presentation of Marketing activities.
- Engage in the Marketing process and improve the marketing funnel.
- Follow-up with suppliers and agencies to ensure quality outcome.
- Reports to Marketing Manager.
- University degree in business or similar field.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in marketing field.
- Energetic for learning new business and marketing concepts.
- Shows great social skills and energy.
- Iraqi National.
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Kurdish.
- Job requires attending training sessions in Iraq and other countries.
- Job requires business trips within Iraq including Baghdad.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process