mselect is looking to hire a Machine Technician for a manufacturing client in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Will be reporting to Mechanical Engineer
- Will be controlling subcontractor staff on site during facility assembly period
- Daily Control and reporting of assembly phases to Mechanical Engineer
- Will be responsible of Technical issues such as periodic maintenance after start-up of facility
- Contact period will be indefinite
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experienced in machinery equipment manufacturing and assembly
- Preferably who speaks English
- Able to use computer (Word, Excel and Autocad)
- Experienced in storage and record tracking
- Be able to follow and control the oil plant plant installation
- Welded and bolted assembly field control
- Residing in Basra / Umm Qasr region or residing in all regions of Iraq, provided that they stay in the construction site camp area
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.