mselect is looking to hire an HR Manager for an FMCG client in Kirkuk. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, with previous experience working within FMCG companies. Fluency in English is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the employees in the Human Resources Department and follow up carrying out their work and tasks.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Establish and edit the company policy and company procedure and the internal company policy and make sure they are being applied
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Update the career requirements, job vacancies’ announcements and job description for all positions and employees.
- Coordinate with the management regarding the Company Policies and the Internal Company Policy.
- Give the support to set and determine the Salary Scale and Benefits for the job positions.
- Conducting Candidates Job Interviews and nominating the best to the Departments’ Managers.
- Set up a Company Budget related to the employees and determine job vacancies in coordination with the General Manager
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Prepare a yearly training program related to the employees to develop their capabilities by the coordination with Departments’ Managers according to the training meetings.
- Ensure that new contract, renewal contracts, employees’ transfer and promotions, and other changers are established.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any other similar fields.
- At least 5 years’ work experience, with previous experience working within FMCG companies.
- Has experience working on SAP system.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.