mselect is looking to hire an ESP Integration Manager for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- The ESP Squad Integration Manager will be a major contributor to the delivery of the ESP Transformation Strategy and will make a significant contribution to the performance of the multibillion-dollar business.
- The role leads the integration of multiple stakeholders involved in implementing the ESP Transformation Strategy in various departments, ensuring alignment and seamless delivery of the plan.
- Working in a multidisciplinary squad, this role will design and implement the organisational processes and tools required for future growth.
- A challenge in this role will be supporting the implementation of the changes necessary to allow the ESP fleet to grow, whilst enabling the business to continue delivering throughout.
- The role reports to the ESP Squad Leader, who is accountable for the full ESP life cycle performance and reports to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Lead delivery of integration elements of the ESP Transformation Strategy.
- A strong advocate of safety and integrity – lead by example in HSSE.
- Support implementation of ESP Contracting Strategy, liaising directly with stakeholders in different parts of the organization.
- Actively participate in ESP Squad Projects, supporting the SPAs as required.
- Role model Agility and new ways of working for the Rumaila Team.
- An influential leader with a track record of delivering transformational changes within large organisations.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience (10+) is required.
- Proven ability to design, implement and optimize large contracts and contracting strategies.
- Expertise in ESP downhole and surface hardware including design, installation, operations troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Ability to be comfortable leading through a range of contexts, from a high level of technical detail through to strategy and vision.
- Track record of, and strong advocate for, developing local workforce.
- Experience in modernization and optimization of organisational structures required to support field activities.
- Must be excited by challenging the norm, enjoying uncertainty, improving ways of working and delivering value and products every day.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process