MSELECT is looking to hire a Debt Collector for an industrial client in Babil. Fresh graduates are needed. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
The Debt Collector is responsible for contacting customers with overdue accounts and requesting payment. Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts and negotiate payoff deadlines and inquire their payment plans.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily telephone calls to major customers
- Sending emails for statement of accounts and balance confirmation letters
- Enquiry for the payments, follow up for the payments
- Manage customer queries regarding not getting the invoices, delivery documents, receipts etc.
- Alert the Sales Team and CFO for “Not responding customers” to initiate the proper action immediately.
- Create the database for the customers, contact numbers and develop a good corporate reputation about our company.
- This job involves management of receivables and training will be provided by the company.
- Fresh graduate.
- Speak, read and write good English and fluent in Arabic
- Available to join immediately
- Person should be staying in Baghdad. Company transport available to and from Baghdad.
- This is an office job and travelling is not required for this job.
- Very honest and trustworthy