Plan and execute Rigless activities, prepare technical proposal and program, coordinate contractors and supervise (site representative) acid stimulation, CT operation, nitrogen lift, Slick- line, E-line (logging, perforation), well Killing, well integrity etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning of site preparation and readiness of pad locations, building working interface with asset/stakeholders
- Organize morning Operations meeting – review operations, allocate tasks, update teams on project deliverables, safety initiatives
- Develop Well Intervention Programs, including supporting plans and documentation for Rigless activities including data acquisition, well killing, perforating, stimulation, clean-up, well testing, well integrity restoration and testing
- Prepare work sites for activities with production team - validate location drawing for civil works, scaffolding, site access, flowlines, alarms, Permit to Work, Lift Plans, etc.
- Coordinate with contractor for Rigless activities of Slickline, Wireline, Coiled Tubing, Pumping, Well Testing, Well Integrity services including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual operational and HSE reporting and performance reviews
- Operational and HSE Site supervision of Well Intervention and WRFM Rigless activities
- Site visits and audits to check operational and HSE performance
- Risk assessment and develop risk mitigation plans for well intervention programs
- Support and verify targeted HSE campaigns: DROPS, Red zone, No-go zone, Road Transport, Lifting and Hoisting, Permit to Work, Well Control, general housekeeping etc.
- Review service tickets for accuracy and acceptance
- Support for contract tender preparation, evaluation, award, start up and close out as required, including audits of equipment, facilities, planning and execution of mobilization including support for licenses, visas, etc
- Monitor, record and review operational performance, capture and apply lessons learned to future Programs
- Maintain Well Barrier diagrams – review and update for well intervention activities and for well integrity restoration work, including raising and approving deviations to standards
- Maintain register of Process Safety status of company and contractor staff and Well Control equipment compliance with competence and certification
- Planning and proposal reviews for Rigless activities with Subsurface WRFM Team
- Prepare the look ahead work plan, confirm people, equipment and material availability and certification, schedule planning taking account of bad weather forecast
- Roll-out of HSE initiatives for prevention of accidents and incidents
- Incident and accident investigation, reporting and follow-up remedial action close out
- Mentor junior staff in support of their development plans
- Other admin tasks including accommodation, Data management, Custodian of Share Point, Prepare and quality control daily, weekly, monthly and well status reports, Crew Work Schedule
- Produce monthly statistic reports as required, respond to external requests for information
Qualification & Training Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years experience of accomplishment in a similar position.
- Language Proficiency, Computer and Software Skills
- Fluency in English and effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- At least intermediate on working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- 14 days on/14 days off
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.