MSELECT is looking to hire a Core Engineer for a telecom client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in telecom domain. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Analyse 2G-3G-4G network E2E performance and investigate the root cause(s) of performance degradations (mainly using company’s tools and OSS KPIs)
- Participate to customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis
- Perform network monitoring using vendor independent performance monitoring tool, based on the company’s probing system.
- 1-2 years of experience in telecom domain is appreciated.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Core CS and/or PS optimization activities
- Good knowledge of Core CS and PS KPIs/KQIs monitoring and troubleshoot
- Good knowledge of Core KPIs/KQIs and their impact on the subscriber experience
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot on degraded KPIs/KQIs
- Ability to elaborate and provide optimization recommendations is appreciated
- Good knowledge of one the following vendors (Huawei/ Nokia/ Ericsson) is appreciated
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.