MSELECT is hiring a Category Lead for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must be a commercial expert with 10+ years of experience. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Category Lead oversee projects performed in partnership between one organization and another. They are responsible for coordinating every aspect of the project from reviewing and approving contract terms to coordinating deadlines, approving budgets and more.
- Draft and revise a variety of contracts with customers
- Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology
- Comfortable working as part of a multidimensional team
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Management
- Previous experience working with contract regulations the related laws is strongly preferred
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
- A commercial expert with 10+ years of experience negotiating contracts and conducting large scale procurement exercises.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.